Replaceable



I've been thinking a whole lots lately, and I must admit, I have be come very discouraged. Today, I came to the conclusion, that everyone (except the Lord) can be replaced. It's as simple as that. I thought I had a friendship that was strong enough to withstand someone else taking my place, but I believe it is happening. Slowly but surely. It's actually very upsetting, but I don't think there is anything I can do to change it. So I'm trying to go with the flow and keep a level head on my shoulders. I'm definately praying about this, but I know change is part of life, plain and simple, it happens, and there is nothing I nor anyone else can do to stop it. Therefore, if we are meant to be replaced, it will happen whether we like it or not. We muct hold out heads high and pretend it doesn't bother us in the least and handle it as gracefully as possible. Good luck!!

In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.
-Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment