You Make Me Smile

I had a guy I thought was "the one." I just knew we would be together forever, but that apparently wasn't what was meant to be. So here I am, back at square one, and it's time for me to reassess what it is I really want in a guy.

What I Want In A Guy:
1.***Loves God and encourages me in my relationship with the Lord.
2.***Makes me laugh.
3.**Affectionate.
4.***Makes me feel good about myself (inspires me to be a better person).
5.**Doesn't get tired of me too easily.
6.***Accepts/loves me for exactly who I am. (and all my silly quirks)
7.***Makes me feel protected and secure.
8.*Kind of outdoorsy and/or athletic
9.***Faithful.
10.*Country boy.
11.*Sings. (I don't care if he's any good, just sings for the fun of it)
12.*Knows how to fix things, change the oil, build a shed, handyman.
13.**Likes to go out and knows how to have a good time.
14.**Wants a family.
15.**Loves both my and his family.
16.**Can have an educated conversation with and will openly listen (even if he doesn't agree).
17.*Isn't a flirt.
18.*Challenges me to try new things (within reason).
19.*Doesn't mind dressing up for a night out every once in a while.
20.****Believes marriage is forever.
21.**Supportive of me and helps me reach my goals.
22.**Knowledgeable (common sense/clever).
23.**Likes to be close to me.
24.***Can show me he loves me.
25.***Respects me.
26.**Open-minded.
27.**Compassionate, caring, thoughtful.
28.*Can act like a goof and be serious.
29.**Has goals set for his life and is motivated.
30.*Manners (polite and a gentleman).
31.*Physically attractive to me.
32.***Can wrap his arms around me and make me feel like everything will be ok, with a simple hug.
33.*Likes to travel.
34.***Honest.
35.**Doesn't mind me being a stay-at-home mom once we have kids.
36.*Taller than me.
37.*Can be spontaneous.
38.*Observant.
39.**Patient.
40.**Vols fan.
41.**Confident but not cocky.
42.*Doesn't act differently around his friends.
43.**Social/Outgoing.
44.**Not tacky/Clean.
45.***Reliable.
46.*Creative.
47.*Passionate.
48.**Knows how to manage his time.
49.**Can manage his temper.
50.**Not harsh or critical of me.
51.*Defends me.


*** Vital
** Required
* Preferred

No comments:

Post a Comment