Change


Jesus Christ never changes! He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. -Hebrews 13:8
(Thank goodness!!)


Oh my goodness. Everything is changing way too much, way too fast. Within in the past year, I've lots a guy I was crazy about, turned 18, now, almost 19, I graduated high school, started college, my cousin had brain surgery, my best friend passed away, I just found out one of my other best friends is engaged.SLOW DOWN for goodness sake! I'm kinda totally and completely losing it. I have school til 1, pay for boutineer, Mrs. Libby's to finish my dress, Gooney Golf tonight with youth, youth car wash in the morning, prom after that, and tests and finals and homework piling up. I'm just kinda freaking out. Pray.

And that is how change happens. One gesture, one person, one moment at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment