Candice Willmore - My Gorgeous Guardian Angel

I don't really feel like saying much right now, but my best friend, Candice was in a car wreck on Sunday, March 28, 2010. I woke up to nine missed calls, one text(saying "call me...now"), and a voicemail, all from Anthony. Immediately, I paniced and called him. He told me Candice had hydroplaned and wrecked on her way to church, due to the very heavy rain. As soon as church was over, I went to the hospital. I spent many days, and many hours down there that week. Her levels would fluxuate like crazy and there was no telling what would happen. She was placed in a medically induced coma to allow her brain to rest and heal. The impact caused her brain to hit her skull very hard, like shaken baby syndrome. On Easter Sunday, I got a text saying she wasn't doing well and the doctors didn't predict her to make it though the day. She did. Again, I spent many days and many hours at the hospital. I finally got the call I had been praying wouldn't come the evening of Friday, April 9, 2010. My beautiful friend had gone to dance with her Lord and Savior. Sunday, April 11, 2010 was her funeral. I can't even begin to find the words to explain how much I love and miss her, but I know I will see her again. I can't wait to lift my hands and spin around together again.
I love you Candice.

No comments:

Post a Comment