Hectic Week

This week is going to be insanely busy.

Monday: I have classes, then home for some quick homework and finish up my essay. Followed by a little bit of tanning, weather permitting(it didnt..its turned COLD). The talent show is at 7. I'll be there to support Tucker, then leave at the intermission to make it to Cross Roads softball game at 8:30. Finally home after that for some more homework, then to sleep.

Tuesday: Chem lab(overslept and missed it), then to Hancock's to get the royal blue invisible zipper for my prom dress. I will then deliever that to Mrs. Libby and probably hang out with her for the majority of the day(nope, i hung out with cory most of the day).

Wednesday: School, school, and more school. Hobby Lobby for netter for my dress. Take that to Mrs Libby. Getting my nails done, then runnin by Ruth's to pay for Chris's boutineer, and back to Mrs Libby's for an hour or so before I have to hurry home and get ready for youth with Miss Sarah. I might make cookies if I have time.

Thursday: NO CLASS!(so much for that...b/c i missed class tues and had a free day, i have to go to my chem lab today) Yay! That is always a perk. But I will spent the majority of the day running around getting things ready for prom and with Mrs. Libby and maybe visiting my OHS friends. Although, I really don't want anything to do with stupid high schoolers right now (exclude my few true friends who are still there). Plus, I would like to stop by and hang out with Aunt Robin, Emma Kate, Wesley, and Seth if i have time.

Friday: Back to school. Lovely. Home to tan. Last actual day to lay out before prom. Then Gooney Golf with the youth group and CiCi's afterwards.

Saturday: Well, I kind of overbooked this day. I have a youth car wash from 10AM until 2PM. Then I will have a very short time to get home and take a shower and get ready for prom. YIKES! Then of course...PROM!

All of this on top of whatever homework and tests and quizzes me lovely teachers decide to hand out so graceously.

No comments:

Post a Comment