You Are Here


In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight
-Proverbs 3:6


What a wonderful idea!! Kudos to whoever thought that one up. A nice little sticker, on a pretty little map to tell you exactly where you are, and show you exactly where to go from that point to reach your desired destination. Seaworld, Disney, Six Flags, and all the other greatest places on Earth have them. Why can't life have such an easy system? One big ultimate map. Valerie E. Carepenter: You are here. Cute little red dot, with a nice neat line, directing me on the correct path to reach the right career choice, apartment, guys, friends, or something as simple as a book I would enjoy. Life would be so much easier with a guide to follow. The ability to see "a bigger picture" would allow us to open our eyes and see so much more to life. It would keep us from going down the wrong paths, but that is not the way things happen. Adam and Eve ate the fruit from the Tree of Good and Evil, and life can no longer be so simplistic. Therefore, we make bad choices and we go down the wrong paths. I pray that I learn from the wrong paths I take, and I pray that I don't take more than I must in order to reach the final destination God has planned for me. Thank goodness, he holds my hand though ever wrong step I take, and not only though every wrong step, but every right step as well.

Oh! The Places You’ll Go!
You’ll be on your way up!
You’ll be seeing great sights!
You’ll join the high fliers who soar to high heights.
-Dr Seuss


Thank you Lord for always taking care of me and keeping me safe under you're loving, caring, and all mighty watch.

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.
Psalm 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment